Did some tweeking on the Livestream output today, I organized the information on one side of the video and left the screen region clear on the left, now slightly bigger than it was before. That annoying (for me) scroll text is gone and also did a more minimalistic but easier to read "Now Playing" section. The Chat region and web-cam region are bigger and easier to the eye too (I hope they are, a least).
Also, on Season 3 I'll be introducing a new feature to uphold the "diary" part of my blog. I created a spread sheet where I will record the results of my games in Season 3, something like an extended match history that will record all games (instead of just my last 10 games that PvP.net provides now), comming together with Average scores and an Elo Flunctuation Chart. You can check the spread sheet HERE
Check out the above changes and give me any feedback you want, maybe something you don't like or some ideas I didn't think of. Any kind of feedback is welcome! :)
Have a nice day everyone! :)
Also, on Season 3 I'll be introducing a new feature to uphold the "diary" part of my blog. I created a spread sheet where I will record the results of my games in Season 3, something like an extended match history that will record all games (instead of just my last 10 games that PvP.net provides now), comming together with Average scores and an Elo Flunctuation Chart. You can check the spread sheet HERE
Check out the above changes and give me any feedback you want, maybe something you don't like or some ideas I didn't think of. Any kind of feedback is welcome! :)
Have a nice day everyone! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment