...and welcome Pre-Season 3!!!
As of a few hours ago, Season 2 has officialy ended and the Preseason of the new one begun. The ranks got reset and the statistics where wiped clean, with past matches now hold their own card on our Profile's season history.
Many changes come with the new Season, with changes on the Masteries, Summoner Spells, items and a redesign of the jungle mechanics. Let's see how these changes will impact my progress on Season 3, will I make it to the higher ranks of the ladder or will I still remain at the same place I was for the previous 2 seasons?
As of a few hours ago, Season 2 has officialy ended and the Preseason of the new one begun. The ranks got reset and the statistics where wiped clean, with past matches now hold their own card on our Profile's season history.
Many changes come with the new Season, with changes on the Masteries, Summoner Spells, items and a redesign of the jungle mechanics. Let's see how these changes will impact my progress on Season 3, will I make it to the higher ranks of the ladder or will I still remain at the same place I was for the previous 2 seasons?
No comments:
Post a Comment