Then the miracle happened! Nifhelorz's brother called again and told us the doors where open for everyone! We kinda didn't believe it at first and we where not really considering going back but since the Metro we would get to go back was passing by the one the event was at, we decided to give it another go!
We got to the place again and, oh my God, the doors where wide open! We got inside and where confronted by the largest crowd ever, I couldn't even dare to assume how many people where in that place. I just took up my camera and took a picture of it...
We got to the place again and, oh my God, the doors where wide open! We got inside and where confronted by the largest crowd ever, I couldn't even dare to assume how many people where in that place. I just took up my camera and took a picture of it...
Sadly, the place was dark and the flash of my camera was ruining the pictures. I tried to save them all I could but all I can do is apologize for the bad quality... You see, I intended to get my tripod with me but I forgot it in my car on my way to the train station this morning. So, flash-less photos where a total disappointment...
In any way, by the time we arrived at the event, the Grand Final was already on it's way, well over 20 minutes! The battle was fierce and the crowd was roaring and cheering whenever possible. We tried to get to the higher platforms of the building to get a better overall view of the match and found a comfy spot where we stayed for the rest of the event.
The first game of the finals went on for 52 minutes so, it wasn't such a disappointment. And the whole atmosphere was electrified, with all the dim and colorful lights. I managed to capture some of it in video!
The second game started really intense but didn't live up to the first one. It ended kind of fast, with "Test Your Limits" coming on top and winning the Event Tournament.
The event was over... But lucky for me, the best part is yet to come!
~End of Part 3









No comments:
Post a Comment