It all begun as an idea... I had many friends playing League of Legends that I'd like to meet in person so, I really wanted to do this trip at some time. And the Riot Event was a great excuse for me! So, even though I had quite a few things to attend to, I managed to make time and go to Athens!
After a 5 hour long journey by train through half Greece (a pleasant journey that is, thanks to the beautiful co-travelers Elisabeth and Christina) I finally arrived at Athens! And after settling down on my hotel room, I set off to find my friends! So I got into a cab and arrived at the meeting spot. My friends John (Bombastrelopas) and Constantine (Gladiator) came shortly after. Upon meeting them, I figured out it was the perfect opportunity to settle the score between me and Gladiator as to who is the best support player in LoL... I used all my persuasive skills for that and...
...no, I couldn't convince him... *sad face*
Anyway, after meeting up with the rest of the gang, we set off towards the Event, which was held a little further... We started as a small company of people...
..but as we drew closer and closer, the more people started gathering on the way...
Finally, we reached the outside of the building where the event was being held. And the crowd that was already there waiting was unimaginable! These few pieces of information is lacking to actually show how many people where there, waiting to attend the event!
Still, we joined the rest of the League fans and took our turn in waiting for the event to begin...!!
~End of Part 1




No comments:
Post a Comment