The teams where descent champion-wise... But this game isn't about the champions now, is it?
That Nasus top versus Warwick didn't feel well. So, I tried to make a quick gank top to give a slight advantage to my teammate but I didn't manage to level up to 3 so I can get the fear and we missed the first blood, which was taken seconds after by the enemy bottom lane. It, kinda, went south the rest of the game, with my teammates trying to get kills but dying in the process, and me roaming around the map, helping wherever I can. Then Warwick left his lane and things went bad. Nasus remained to free farm, I think, I bit too long while the enemy team pushed here and there, tower diving and killing us on every turn. Our team's focus was horrible, focusing down their Taric and Warwick most of the time, often killing all except the two carries! Flames and blames started erupting on our side and the first surrender vote wasn't late to come...
Taking the lead, I managed to bait the opponents on a "last stand" type of fight on the dragon area. We managed to pull that nicely and got our first Ace. Then got dragon and regrouped. It was a nice breath not because we got some extra gold but because we knew we could take them. That fight wasn't a fluke, the opponents came in full force but we managed to ace them. We got a couple of roaming kills afterwards and then we got their jungler as he failed to initiate a teamfight. With Udyr gone, leaving their team without a heavy tank and no smite, I pinged Baron. But Nasus had the brightest idea EVER to go pick up our Red Buff... Still wondering why he did that. With him gone and me not as tanky as I would want to be, the enemies engaged us on a 4v4 teamfight which we lost badly and gave away the free baron. The flames and blames got more intense, everyone blaming anyone with just me trying to keep the team together and fight it out. I gave up and wanting to at least play the rest of the game in peace, I just ignored them all.
Best 5-10 minutes of the game! With no pings being spammed here and there, no flames and no shouts, I (can't talk about the rest of the team) focused on the fight and little by little we pushed them back. Baron respawned, we got him, pushed and won...
I wonder what would happen if I didn't ignore my teammates... Would we still win?
End game stats:
Here's the link for the replay:
Game #519
Two things about the replay...
2shared asked me to create an account to upload the replay (still can't upload with LoLReplay, don't know if it's general or just me...). I don't know if it asks for you to create an account too in order to download the replay but if it does, I'm sorry for the inconvenience (still, it's easy and free to make an account if you still want to).
Also, I recorded the replay on Spectator mode, hopefully all my replays will be on Spectator mode. I still don't know how the .lrf and .lrs files work though so it MAY appear on Spec mode for you or maybe not... I hope it does!
That's all! Cheers summoners! ^_^
That Nasus top versus Warwick didn't feel well. So, I tried to make a quick gank top to give a slight advantage to my teammate but I didn't manage to level up to 3 so I can get the fear and we missed the first blood, which was taken seconds after by the enemy bottom lane. It, kinda, went south the rest of the game, with my teammates trying to get kills but dying in the process, and me roaming around the map, helping wherever I can. Then Warwick left his lane and things went bad. Nasus remained to free farm, I think, I bit too long while the enemy team pushed here and there, tower diving and killing us on every turn. Our team's focus was horrible, focusing down their Taric and Warwick most of the time, often killing all except the two carries! Flames and blames started erupting on our side and the first surrender vote wasn't late to come...
Taking the lead, I managed to bait the opponents on a "last stand" type of fight on the dragon area. We managed to pull that nicely and got our first Ace. Then got dragon and regrouped. It was a nice breath not because we got some extra gold but because we knew we could take them. That fight wasn't a fluke, the opponents came in full force but we managed to ace them. We got a couple of roaming kills afterwards and then we got their jungler as he failed to initiate a teamfight. With Udyr gone, leaving their team without a heavy tank and no smite, I pinged Baron. But Nasus had the brightest idea EVER to go pick up our Red Buff... Still wondering why he did that. With him gone and me not as tanky as I would want to be, the enemies engaged us on a 4v4 teamfight which we lost badly and gave away the free baron. The flames and blames got more intense, everyone blaming anyone with just me trying to keep the team together and fight it out. I gave up and wanting to at least play the rest of the game in peace, I just ignored them all.
Best 5-10 minutes of the game! With no pings being spammed here and there, no flames and no shouts, I (can't talk about the rest of the team) focused on the fight and little by little we pushed them back. Baron respawned, we got him, pushed and won...
I wonder what would happen if I didn't ignore my teammates... Would we still win?
End game stats:
Here's the link for the replay:
Game #519
Two things about the replay...
2shared asked me to create an account to upload the replay (still can't upload with LoLReplay, don't know if it's general or just me...). I don't know if it asks for you to create an account too in order to download the replay but if it does, I'm sorry for the inconvenience (still, it's easy and free to make an account if you still want to).
Also, I recorded the replay on Spectator mode, hopefully all my replays will be on Spectator mode. I still don't know how the .lrf and .lrs files work though so it MAY appear on Spec mode for you or maybe not... I hope it does!
That's all! Cheers summoners! ^_^


No comments:
Post a Comment