Played two GOD AWFUL games last night... First of all, I couldn't farm at all like I wanted and secondly, playing through a thunderstorm wasn't the brightest idea... A power failure ruined my first game and, even though we would still have a chance when I got back, my team had no idea if I was comming back or not so they tried to push on, giving some free kills to the opponents so when I got back, I lost the hard worked early lead I got. Also, a bad baron call at the 29th minute after a 4-1 teamfight gave them an unworthy advantage which they used to push and win the game...
Second game started bad. Our top lane was nothing short of bad, having a 0/4/0 score at 10 minutes, dragging me (as a jungler) to a 0/2/0 score when I tried to gank his lane but he didn't help me and I died to an already fed Riven. Even though the rest of their team was bad, even winning a teamfight 4-0, that Riven just came by, got a Quadra Kill (and later the ace and unofficial Penta), and just carried the game. Another power shortage caused my PC to shut down short before losing the game and I didn't bother turning it on again and went to sleep.
Hopefully I will be able to make up for these loses at some time...
Second game started bad. Our top lane was nothing short of bad, having a 0/4/0 score at 10 minutes, dragging me (as a jungler) to a 0/2/0 score when I tried to gank his lane but he didn't help me and I died to an already fed Riven. Even though the rest of their team was bad, even winning a teamfight 4-0, that Riven just came by, got a Quadra Kill (and later the ace and unofficial Penta), and just carried the game. Another power shortage caused my PC to shut down short before losing the game and I didn't bother turning it on again and went to sleep.
Hopefully I will be able to make up for these loses at some time...
No comments:
Post a Comment