Thursday, 10 May 2012

How I separate myself from the others...

This game is a good example of what my goals are when I play games...

Team picks:


We did a great start, stealing part of their jungle, getting a few early kills and generally getting in the lead early. Too bad our Wu was short tempered and when he got talked back by our Fizz, he threatened with afk, making us lose a fight under our top tower. That and a rather bad Graves that kept dashing on the front, getting caught by their WW, made the opponents even take the lead in score. Me and Janna managed to talk Fizz and Wu to calm down and play together and, in junction with their REALLY bad Warwick, we managed to win the game.

The game lasted almost 50 minutes. On this game, EVERYONE was dying again and again. They would get a killing spree and then lose it by diving. I don't do that. My goal while playing games was and will always be to do my best, while dying the least. And I believe this game is a perfect example, where I was the only one with single digits on my death score but still have a good kill/assist score and a descent (towards bad, I could have done VERY much better at that) creep score. Here's the end game stats...

End Game Stats:

Unfortunately, LoLReplay is having issues again and they turned off uploading again... So, I'll use 2shared again to upload the replay...

Game #440

That's all for now... Talk to you all later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment