Friday, 11 May 2012

Another descent game

Very nice team I got, no flaming at all, overall a nice game!

Team picks:

My team realized pretty early that Katarina's ulti would be a problem and, even though we failed at killing her a couple of times early and having her fed, we managed to stop her and force her to build armor instead of more damage. A few spot on ganks on top lane let our Warwick free farm and generally, it turned out to be a pretty one sided game. After we got the third dragon and getting another 2 kills on the next teamfight, our enemies surrendered while we where doing baron.

I can't say for sure what was happening on the other team but on our team, the chat was all sweets and candies. Giving away buffs as a jungler not only helps your teammates play better, it also improves inter-team communication and attitude.It's not that I don't need the buffs myself, just that getting a "thanks" for handing it over to a teammate is usually more rewarding than being selfish...

End Game stats:


Replay here (again, hosted on 2shared):
Game 441

No comments:

Post a Comment