Saturday, 7 January 2012

Yey, best year ever...!!

If I can't win games like this, then this will be a fucked up year...

Team picks:


Our start was awesome. We got kills here and there and got a good 8-1 lead from early in the game. But then it was when all the kids that I had for teammates got really greedy. Fighting 1v3 and 1v4 fights, fighting 3v4/5 teamfights and such gave our opponents kill after kill until, not only they closed the gap we had, they outfarmed and out played us in every way. Only our Miss Fortune was doing good, having good positioning in fights and pulling away when danger appeared. My CV's where mostly spot on and I warded the world every time I could. But my team didn't support me at all and I was getting caught time and time again while I was searching for enemy wards. This and a REALLY bad Wukong that fed like hell led to one more loss. And with that, I stop playing support until I'm well over 1400 elo...

End game stats:

Replay here:

Game 170

Current Elo: 1260 (-13 elo lost)

No comments:

Post a Comment