3rd loss today... Yey... :(
Team picks:
Once more I was 4th pick... So I didn't have much of a say on what I should pick. That didn't mind at all, I can play every role descently. But our two "skilled" players, our first and second pick failed SOOOO hard, there was nothing we can do. I'll just go ahead and post the end game screen...
End game stats:
Replay here:
Game 166
Current Elo: 1296 (-12 elo lost)
Team picks:
Once more I was 4th pick... So I didn't have much of a say on what I should pick. That didn't mind at all, I can play every role descently. But our two "skilled" players, our first and second pick failed SOOOO hard, there was nothing we can do. I'll just go ahead and post the end game screen...
End game stats:
Replay here:
Game 166
Current Elo: 1296 (-12 elo lost)


No comments:
Post a Comment