Monday, 4 February 2013

Finaly, Season 3!

It's been a month since my last post but I didn't have much to post anyway. The big news is that Season 3 is now Live, which means 2 things:
a./ New Ranking system, a tiered one, so we can finally say goodbye to that god-awfull Elo Ranking system. At least now it's easier to find your place in the ranking.
b./ Riot announced Weekly HD streams so, we have something to watch every weekend! :D

In any case, I made a new page on the spread sheet to keep up with my Season 3 progress (since the last one was elo based and it's not viable to use anymore) so, check it out! I'll gonna leave the old one there too, for statistic purposes.

I'm a little behind on replay uploads though, I hope I can find the replays I'm missing so I can upload those too.

Have fun in season 3, best of luck to all of us! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment