...Also knows as Proving Grounds... Or is it the other way around?? :P
Anyway, I was just hanging around the PC the other day, not really doing anything, when I got a game invite from Ravenworld. Since I wasn't doing anything at the time, I joined in. There was also Demorphic in the game, along other players I knew from the forums or the game. 5 minutes later, both teams where full so the murder begun!!
P.S. DAT Jayce.... :(
http://www.own3d.tv/Niphrentil/video/833181
Anyway, I was just hanging around the PC the other day, not really doing anything, when I got a game invite from Ravenworld. Since I wasn't doing anything at the time, I joined in. There was also Demorphic in the game, along other players I knew from the forums or the game. 5 minutes later, both teams where full so the murder begun!!
P.S. DAT Jayce.... :(
http://www.own3d.tv/Niphrentil/video/833181
Grounding proofs... Χαχαχαχαχ κλαιω!
ReplyDelete