And up to now, I had every kind of bad players to play with. Leavers, feeders, even an idiot who instalocked Kha'Zix to play him for the first time on a ranked game... Of course, he failed...
Saddest part is that the ranking system is totally trolling me... 3 times now, 3 days in a row I get to get one game away from 1300 elo and the next tier medal, and 3 times I get some bad player that totaly ruins the game and then I need another 2, or maybe 3, games to make up for it again... Great...
Saddest part is that the ranking system is totally trolling me... 3 times now, 3 days in a row I get to get one game away from 1300 elo and the next tier medal, and 3 times I get some bad player that totaly ruins the game and then I need another 2, or maybe 3, games to make up for it again... Great...
No comments:
Post a Comment