I got my PC to work fine once more!! Even got an SSD drive to make it even faster than before, but I didn't get on setting it up yet! Anyway, my PC is fine once more and I can return to the League!
Also, 4 days ago, my blog turned 1! Yey! :D 148 posts and more than 4.500 blog views came this year! This sums up to almost 1 post every 2 and a half days and 12 blog views daily! :) Other from Greece, people from Russia, USA, Sweden, Poland, Finland, Romania, Denmark, Germany and Croatia visited my blog for 899 views! Whoever you are, thank you! :) Let's see if I can manage to get some more impressive stats this year! :)
Thanks again! Cheers Everyone! :D :D :D
Also, 4 days ago, my blog turned 1! Yey! :D 148 posts and more than 4.500 blog views came this year! This sums up to almost 1 post every 2 and a half days and 12 blog views daily! :) Other from Greece, people from Russia, USA, Sweden, Poland, Finland, Romania, Denmark, Germany and Croatia visited my blog for 899 views! Whoever you are, thank you! :) Let's see if I can manage to get some more impressive stats this year! :)
Thanks again! Cheers Everyone! :D :D :D
No comments:
Post a Comment