Finally, after a long time dwelling on the brink of falling below 1k elo, I managed to pass over 1.3k once more! From this point on, I'll start posting my games again!
I also created a new tab with the stats with my most played champions (for those who may not have access to these stats on my profile). I don't update that tab after every game so check back for new updates. I usually update it when I update the "Current Stats" tab on the right...
I pushed back the streaming idea for a while, until I finally get a standard streaming schedule. I'll let everyone know in time when that happens (hopefully before summer! :P)
I also created a new tab with the stats with my most played champions (for those who may not have access to these stats on my profile). I don't update that tab after every game so check back for new updates. I usually update it when I update the "Current Stats" tab on the right...
I pushed back the streaming idea for a while, until I finally get a standard streaming schedule. I'll let everyone know in time when that happens (hopefully before summer! :P)
No comments:
Post a Comment