Nah, I guess not! :D
Anyway, just wanted to throw a quickie here and inform the people that I'm trying to pull my stuff together and maybe manage to have a few hours every day to stream some games. I still haven't figured it out so, no promises. Just putting it out there to know what's going on and why I was absent for so long...
Anyway, take care and enjoy! :D Cheers!
P.S. Still struggling in the 1100-1200 range... It's too damn hard to play with people who don't communicate... :( :(
Anyway, just wanted to throw a quickie here and inform the people that I'm trying to pull my stuff together and maybe manage to have a few hours every day to stream some games. I still haven't figured it out so, no promises. Just putting it out there to know what's going on and why I was absent for so long...
Anyway, take care and enjoy! :D Cheers!
P.S. Still struggling in the 1100-1200 range... It's too damn hard to play with people who don't communicate... :( :(
No comments:
Post a Comment