Come the new masteries, I found out the hard way that they had quite a big impact to my game style. I thought it wouldn't matter a lot but I just found myself "out of place", even with champions I play for a very long time. For that reason, I stoped playing ranked games and turned back to normal games, where I can test and fine-tune the new masteries into my playing style. So far I think I found the optimal setups for my two main junglers, Nocturne and Shyvana, and I'm currently working on my support, AD and AP pages (seems that I can't be able to finish that AP soon though, with 6 bans available now, Kassadin is almost always banned or first picked...)
Anyway, hope I get back to speed soon and get back on my jurney up the ladders!! :D
Anyway, hope I get back to speed soon and get back on my jurney up the ladders!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment